Thursday, September 27, 2007

fantastic

I really hate living at home. I hate it for many reasons.

Reason #1: My parents live here.

Everytime I turn around its something else. I have to give them money for this, I can't wash my own freaking clothes because my mom says I'll break the washer, I have to clean the bathroom because I'm the eldest which means Melissa doesn't have to do it anymore. (Melissa had a freaking child and I'm still the uncontrollable heathen). I can't use the car and go where I want (which is mine btw because I pay the insurance and it's paid off). I can't have a cigarette without someone freaking out over it. My mom steals stuff out of my room. I have a ton of clothes missing that I know she took because she thinks they look bad on me. My mom makes fun of me in front of my relatives/strangers/anyone by pointing out my weight, appearance, anything. I constantly get compared to my siblings or told I'm jealous of them.

Reason #2: No privacy. I share a room with my sister.

Oh and she's a clean freak that complains to my mom whenever I have clothes on the floor.

Reason #3: Questions.

My parents feel its their duty to ask me five hundred freaking questions a day that are none of their business.

Reason #4: I freaking hate it, okay?

I only took a year off from school because I need to get financially straight. My dad drops on me that I have to give him $100 out of each paycheck because I need to pay for stuff. HELLO? I think I know that. Now give me a freakin break.

AHHHH. On top of all this shite, I've quit my meds and I feel like I'm losing it. I'm quitting therapy too because I can't afford it and I know that's going to start a whole bunch of other shite.

Darnit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know the feeling.